As in the previous post, if you haven’t done so already, you need to install the Client integration plugin which can be found in the iso at vcsaVMware-ClientIntegrationPlugin-6.0.0.exe.
Firstly unpack the ISO to your local drive. C:/temp for example.
1. Double click on vcsa-setup.html. (found in the unpacked ISO).
3. Select Install
5. Enter in the IP address, username (usually root) and the password of the ESXi server you are deploying the PSC to.Click Next.
6. Accept the certificate warning by clicking Yes.
7. Enter in the name of the VCSA and give it a password. Click Next.
8. On this screen you have three choices. For our lab we’ll select “Install vCenter Server (Requires external Platform Services Controller)“. Click Next.
9. Now here we’ll want to enter in the details of the PSC we deployed previously, entering in the PSC name and the SSO password. Its usually best to leave the SSO port at 443. Click Next.
10. Leave the appliance size at tiny. Click Next.
11. Select the datastore you want to deploy into and select “Enable Thin Disk Mode“. Click Next.
12. Select “Use an embedded database (vPostgres). Click Next.
13. Carefully, enter in the networking details, tick “Enable ssh”. Click Next.
14. Check all your config details. Click Finish