In today’s post we’ll look at configuring the first networking for your host.
1. Open up a console to your first nested ESXi Host and press F2 to start the login
2. Login with username root and the password you defined when you were installing the host.
3. Scroll down to Configure Management Network and press enter
4. Scroll down to IPv4 Configuration and press enter.
5. Enter in the IP address details that you have assigned for this host and press enter.
6. Scroll down to DNS Configuration and press enter.
7. Enter in the DNS details that you have assigned and enter in the FQDN and press enter.
8. Back on the Configure Management Network page press Esc to accept the changes
9. Press Y to accept the changes.
10. It’ll take a few seconds but once its reconfigured you should be able to ping the host.
Now you need to configure the other two hosts.