Short post today.
In this post we will create a new cluster. Once that’s done you can add the hosts using the steps outlined in Part 7
1. Log in using an account that has permission to configure the environment.
2. Select Home and Hosts and Clusters.
3. Right click the datacenter we created in Part 7
and select New Cluster.
4. Give the cluster a name. In this case I have user Site1. Leave the other settings off or on Default and click OK.
5. You should now have a new Cluster called Site1.
You can now follow the same steps from Part 7
that we used to add our primary host.